CHARTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP Program
- Each Club/Group becoming a Charter Club will receive two 18"X 24" banners. One banner will hang in the interior of the Museum and the second banner will be sent to the Charter Club. Space is limited due to the available ceiling space to hang the banner, so we are limited to 150 banners inside the Museum. Once a year we will take down the banners and mail them to the Clubs. The banners will be replaced each year, as the club's renew their membership. (We understand other car clubs have auctioned off their banner for their charity or used the funds to renew their Charter Membership.)
- Charter Club will receive a plaque, similar to the one Charter Members receive, featuring the club name.
- Charter Club will be listed in the Mustang Club exhibit inside the Museum.
- Charter Club will receive six passes for club/group members to use for entrance into the Museum.
- Numbered Charter Club membership card.
- A photo of the club members will be included in the Grand Opening Museum and Member Registry Book. (book purchase separate)
- Each Charter Club can reserve the Museum's Corporate Media Center for a club meeting/program/car show. (Depending on availability-please reserve in advance.)
- The Charter Club's will connect to the Museum with a club member that will also become the Museum Ambassador for their Club. The Ambassador will be the Museum's representative to the Club, receiving updates on Museum activities and events to provide to the club's membership. The Ambassador is also the connection for the Clubs to update the Museum on their club's activities.